Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Update to 19 DPO Beta

I have to update my last post and I am happy to have this update. The nurse K at my REs office just called and my beta came back at 788. That is a doubling time of 39.95 hours!  I am shocked and excited to say the least. I guess it is true that HPTs really are qualitative and not quantitative because I would have sworn that my beta was going to be lower due to the color of the line on my HPT this morning. I am very happy for this update. This allows me to relax just a bit. K said that Dr. S wants me to have another beta drawn on Thursday and I said that I didn’t want to. I’m sorry, but these betas are extremely nerve wrecking and as you can tell from my post below I’m already crazy enough right now. Hopefully Dr. S will agree.
At least I kept my word on posting more positive stuff going forward. Hopefully the trend will continue. For now we are very cautiously optimistic! This is honestly the furthest I have made it since being pg with LC. I just have to keep reminding myself. Today I am pregnant and I love my baby. TODAY I am pregnant, and for that I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment