Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Symptomless

I have mentioned it before, but because it is concerning me so much I’m mentioning it again. I have zero pregnancy symptoms and it is freaking me out. The two things that I am counting as my symptoms are headaches and sore nipples, and both of which can be attributed to the Crinone. What is scaring me more than my lack of symptoms is that the two that I am trying to make myself believe I have, are so infrequent that I’m convinced they have disappeared altogether.
I have not really had a headache for the past two days, and my nipples have been pinched so many times today in hopes that they will feel sore, that I’m surprised I haven’t made them sore. I wish my brain wasn’t in the mode it’s in, but I’m completely freaked out about having another loss. I wish I wasn’t, but I am. I am afraid that we are going to go to our U/S appointment and not see heartbeat. I’m worried that I’m going to have a blighted ovum; I’m worried about anything and everything. I am so mad at myself for not just relaxing and just enjoying this pregnancy. But it is hard!!!
Today I am pregnant, and for that I am thankful.
I’m also terrified.  

No comments:

Post a Comment