Friday, September 13, 2013

Still Waiting....

I am still waiting for my beta to come back. I had it drawn around 7:30 this morning and since it was put in as a STAT order, Lab.corb has four hours to get the results to my doctor. So, Dr. S already has my results. To say that I am nervous is an understatement. The other day he called at 1:09p.m. and it is now 11:59am. If he makes his calls during lunch, he should be calling within the next hour and a half. I hope he doesn’t wait until they close today at 3pm to call. UGH….  I hate this…
Because I’m crazy, I have convinced myself that the “symptoms” that I did have are gone. To be honest, I haven’t had any feelings that would make me think I was pregnant this cycle. A few weird things, but for the most part, nothing. Today it’s completely nothing. I really hate this. Please just call….

No comments:

Post a Comment