Friday, August 23, 2013

With My Sister it Always Just Gets Better and Better

In a funny turn of events, my sister S called me last night. She was calling to apologize to me because she didn’t realize how much she had hurt me when I was pregnant. She said something about how she sees things differently now because she is going through the same thing. I guess she isn’t getting called as much as she thinks she should be by her friends or my other sisters and me. Well…. That probably has a lot to do with the fact that she’s a selfish bitch. Just because you are now pregnant and your life is good, doesn’t erase all the bad things that you did.
This is where it actually gets even funnier, so I admitted that it really did hurt and I told her how I felt like she never acknowledged my son. Her response…. We’ve talked about that before so she doesn’t understand how I feel like that. REALLY??? Aren’t you going through the same thing? Didn’t you just tell me that your friend isn’t all excited and asking questions about your pregnancy and yet you don’t understand why I feel that way? Well here’s a clue dumbass…during this conversation, you have YET to ask me about my son. In fact, she didn’t ask about him during the conversation at all.
I feel like the point of her call was a passive aggressive attempt to get me to call and be all excited for her pregnancy. Look, I’m happy for her and her life, but when you don’t give two shits about my life, why the fuck do I need to be your cheerleader?
The funniest thing about this whole conversation though, is that S didn’t even come to this “realization” about how much she had hurt me until my sister T pointed it out to her. S was actually complaining to T about this first and T kindly reminded her that she had done the same thing to me. S is so damn self-absorbed!

On a brighter note: I started my follistim today!! I have my ultrasound on Monday and I'm hoping for some great growing follies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment