Monday, August 26, 2013

CD 11 - First Monitoring Appt

I had my monitoring appointment this morning and all seems to be going well. Today is CD 11 for me and this morning at my appointment I had three good size follies, one at 16mm and two at 17mm. Dr. S said that if my E2 comes back good, then I will trigger tomorrow. I am super excited about this. I don’t know why, but I’m really optimistic about this cycle. I just have a really good feeling about this.
When I did my IUIs in the past, I never felt really good about them. I did three with this same practice before, but I never felt like they were timed right. My first one was the only one I felt was timed right. I did the clomid, then the follistim, triggered, and then had my IUIs the two following days. The second IUI cycle they triggered me on CD 13, and I O’d on CD 14. I’m pretty sure that I O’d on my own and then I had the inseminations on CD 14, and 15. I didn’t think that was timed very well. Our 3rd IUI cycle, I O’d the day of trigger and they only did one insemination the day after. I’m sure it was pointless at that point.
I just never got a good feeling in any of my previous cycles like I have now.  Plus, we were always using frozen sperm because they believed Mr. P had a low count. His count was low when it was last tested, but it’s not abnormally low and it obviously works because we have fertilized four eggs on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment