Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sometimes I hate my RE's Office

So I started spotting on Thursday. I called the clinic and asked V if I could move up my beta one day and have it drawn on Thursday instead of Friday. Today is Saturday. Guess who is still waiting for their results? THIS GIRL!! I am pissed. For IVF #1 I didn't even start spotting until after I had got a negative beta and quit taking my meds. This cycle, I obviously started spotting before my beta was drawn and I appear to have started my period as well. So, I'm pretty sure that my beta is going to be negative, but that's not the point. The point is, that I should have gotten my damn results! Because, until I hear that my beta is negative, I, still have hope. That could be the dumbest thing ever, but I do. You never know. So, today I have left a message with the weekend staff and hopefully I will hear something.

Since I am pretty sure that this cycle didn't work (but still holding hopeful), we have decided that we are going to take an additional month off so that I can lose weight. Also, since I work in a finance dept and our fiscal year ends on September 30th, it wouldn't work out to have have to take off for ER/ET in September. October will be a much better time. I think this is good because it will hopefully give me the time I need to lose the weight and get healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment