Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday (Part II)

One afternoon on the way home from work I was listening to the radio and one of the show's guest that afternoon said that every year she made a list of things she wanted to accomplish and each year at the end of the year, she is always surprised with how much she has actually gotten done. Last year when I turned 30 I felt like everything that could go wrong went wrong. I felt like 30 was one of the worst years of my life, and I am determined to make 31 better. I have decided that I am going to make a list. I am going to start my list today, and have it completed by the end of the week. I am determined to get things done this year that I have put off over and over again. I am also determined to find myself and get back to being the happier me that I used to be. So here is my list:
1. I will get pregnant this year - in reality I know there isn't much I can do about this, but I am going to believe with every bone in my body that it will happen this year, and I am not going to lose faith
2. I will get in shape- since I am taking an extra month to lose weight before we do IVF #3, this should be attainable
3. I will lose the extra pounds that I have been carrying around - this better be done since it will be the whole reason we are delaying the start of IVF #3
4. I will finally do the Trash the Dress session that I have wanted to do since 2007 -
5. Sign up for a cooking class
6. I will take a dance lesson
7. I will take pictures - I have been afraid of the camera since I gained the extra weight
8. I will get back in contact with the friends that I truely care about - I have lost contact with so many people that I actually care about since joining the military and I miss my friends
9. I will find my way back into my faith - I need to not lose focus right now. Life hasn't been easy, but I need to remain faithful.


Okay, here is the start to my list. I know that seems like this is like a new years resolution, but it's actually a bunch of things that I have just wanted to do, that I have put off and I'm not going to anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment