Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 3 Fert Report

Dr. T called me about 8:45 this morning to let me know that all of our Lucky 7 embies are still growing and doing well. He told me that we would not be coming in for  a 3DT but instead would be doing a 5DT on Monday. He didn't tell me what our cell division was and I didn't ask. Honestly, I didn't even think about asking until I saw a post on an online forum about her cell division on day 3. Dr. T makes me feel so weird I don't think I would have asked him anyway. I feel like he always leave the conversation hanging like he is waiting for you to ask another question, but you don't always have a question to ask. I am so made at myself for feeling this way!
Well the good news for me, is that Dr. R called me back later this morning to tell me what time my transfer would be on Monday. When he called, I got my chance to ask about cell division. Only problem, Dr. R didn't have the report. All he could tell me was that there must have been two that were at least 8 cells or more or the lab wouldn't let us push out to a 5DT. I guess that will have to do till Monday.
My goal for this weekend is to stay busy so that I am not constantly thinking about the transfer on Monday. Last night Mr. P and I went to a Flying Squirles (sp) game. ~Who names their team that~
Today we went to a Strawberry Faire. It was like a street festival in Ashland. It was massive!! There were so many vendors there and so many food stands. I am 100% positive that I did not stay within my calorie range for the day.
Once we left there, we headed to the 35th Annual Greek Festival. It wasn't as nice as the Strawberry Faire, but the food was way better!! Mr. P and I just quickly walked around their festival which was a quarter of the size. Then we got to-go plates. Mr. P had his finished before we got back to the car. All in all it has been a good day, but I am dog tired from being out in the sun all day! Tomorrow we are planning on going to see Darius Rucker in a concert on the beach, but I don't know if we will make it. Mr. P will be the one driving so it will be up to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment