Monday, May 30, 2011

Last Follie Check and Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!! I just want to say Thank You to all the Military Service Men and Women for the dangerous job you do! I can't believe it has been a year since I got out!

Next, I had my last follie check for IVF #2 this morning. When we were driving to the appointment we passed Dr. R on the road. I guess he lives right down the street from us. He has a sweet little BMW convertible. He was driving with the top down today enjoying the gorgeous weekend we are having!

So, once we got into the ultrasound room he told me that my E2 hadn't really changed much since yesterday so that was an indication to him that I was ready to trigger. He measured my follies and said that my largest yesterday was 19 and it had grown to 23 today. He said that I had a few large ones and a few smaller ones that we may be able to get mature eggs out of. I am hoping that we get at least 10 so that I will have options for a FET if this doesn't work.

He gave us the go ahead to trigger tonight at 7:45 and my ER will be on Wednesday morning at 7:45. That is awesome because that means that I get to rest all day and it means that I don't have to go very long without eating. I am really excited to get this show on the road. I am still freaking out about the enema though.

After the appointment Mr. P and I decided to go take a walk along the Canal. I really have to start remembering to bring my camera when we go places so I can truely remember the experience. We didn't walk the entire thing, we actually only made it about half way before we turned around. It was nice today, but pretty humid and I was sweating! Downtown Richmond has some pretty neat stores and restaurants and we will definitely be back to enjoy the nightlife scene!

Before we left we decided to have lunch in a local diner called River City Diner. It was so good!! I have read reviews about the place in a few Richmond magazines, and I can honestly say they didn't do the place justice. I think I have found a new place to go for Sunday brunch's as this place was amazing! I had a crab cake, eggs, grits, and a pancake, while Mr. P had some country plate. It was soo good! I didn't eat it all, but I ordered with the intention of trying a few bites of everything and I am so glad I did! Everything was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment