Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First Follie Check was today

I had my first follie check this morning for IVF#2. Dr. T only measured my largest 6 which range from 10-12mm each. I was a bit dissapointed that I'm not stimming as well this cycle as last time, but I'm trying to stay positive.  I didn't ask what my E2 was but my Dr. T said everything looked great. He thinks that we will only get about 8 eggs this time but he keeps reminding me its quality that matters.

My new instructions are are drop the Follistim down to 125 and add in the Menopur starting tonight. They don't want me back till Sunday which makes me a bit uneasy. I really wish they would check me on Friday also, but I guess they know what they are doing. If I start to feel really uncomfortble I will ask to go in on Friday just to be checked. As of today we are still on track for an ER on May 31st.I am really curious if it will happen or if they are going to have me go an extra day like last time. I guess I will find out on Sunday.

 For some reason this cycle seems to be going so much faster than last time and I'm starting to get excited! Another good thing that came out of our appointment today, was that  we found out that the IVF center will bill our insurance for the Anasthes (sp) fees! That is super exciting since our insurance will pay over half of it. Well, I'm about to go take my injections for tonight then head off to the Resolve meeting. I will see how that goes tonight and determine if this will be my last meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment