Monday, May 16, 2011

1st Trip to the Driving Range

A week ago today Mr. P informed me that he had scheduled us for a Tee time on Saturday. Because Mr. P doesn't have many friends here, I have occassionaly been asked to participate in activities with him that he would rather do with a male buddy. However since that option is not available, I get the pleasure of accompanying him. Well, since I am not a golfer, this of course meant that I needed golf outfits and my own set of clubs. So, last week, I got a two new golf outfits (a girl needs options) and a new set of clubs.
Unfortunately for Mr P, we had horrible storms this past weekend and we had to reschedule our Tee time. We did however make it to the driving range. Boy do I suck!! Mr. P told me that I was uncoachable, and I determined that I am going to secretly take golf lessons so I can kick his ass! There are weekly clinics on Thrusday nights all summer and that is exactly where I am going to be. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I open that first can of whip ass on him out on the greens!

No comments:

Post a Comment