Saturday, May 28, 2011

Date Night!

I love when Mr. P and I get to have date nights. I think it's very important to our relationship that we continue to do go out and do things as a couple that we would do if we were just dating. Obviously we do a lot of things just the two of us, but I think it's special to just take time to go out on an actual date, and not out to run errands.
So tonight we went out for Sushi and then we went to go see the Hangover 2. The Sushi was good, but I can honestly tell you that I don't think I will go back to that place. My reasoning has nothing to do with the food, but more with their selection. I guess I have been spoiled when it comes to sushi and I expect to go into a sushi restaurant and see a vast variety of items on the menu. This place was had an extremely limited menu and it seemed to be more a type of place for a novice sushi eater. I did enjoy it, but I won't be back.
The Hangover 2 was awesome!! The theater was packed and somehow I eneded up picking out the last two seats in a row full of high school boys. I felt kinda weird watching some of the penis shots next to a 16/17 year old boy who had to have a parent get them in. All in all, date night tonight was great!
Tomorrow we have our next follie check and I guess I will find out how our IVF cycle is progressing this far. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment