Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lovin Lupron

So after Mr. P revealed that the Lupron was making me crazy during our last cycle, I am trying to do everything I can to ensure that this time I don't let it get to me. I think in general I was extremely stressed out about our entire IVF cycle in February. Not to say that I'm not stressed out this time, but last cycle I was so concerned with how much money we were spending. This time we are spending way more - $17.000 more, but we know it will work, or we will get our money back. That is what has taken the stress -some of it anyway, away.
So I am now on Day 7 of the Lupron and I am loving it! HA!! I hate the night sweats I get while on Lupron and they always start for me on day 2. I literally wake up soaked to the point where I look like I have just finished an extreme workout. It is disgusting! I haven't really had headaches yet this cycle, and I really hope that they stay away.
So, in order to keep our minds off of the IVF we are tying to stay super busy this cycle so we aren't sitting at home thinking about it. Last night we were going to go out and watch a movie. I was super excited because Bridesmaids was released yesterday. Well, Mr. P took FOREVER to get ready. We had planned to leave the house at 6:50, get to the theater by 7:00, and the show started at 7:15. Well, we didn't leave till 7:00 and when we got to the theater the line was crazy long. So, we wait in line and what do you know, the couple in front of us gets the last two tickets! SOLD OUT! I was convinced (sp) that Mr. P took his sweet time getting ready in order to miss this movie. So, what are we doing tonight?? We will be leaving the house at 6:45 to ensure that we are seated with snacks and all by 7:00 cuz we are going to see this movie!
The only thing that did come out of last night was that I got a new set of golf clubs! They are super cheap - from Wally World, but Mr. P said that if I play at least five times this year then he will agree to let me get a better set. I am excited mostly because they are pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment