Monday, May 5, 2014

Nearing the End 37w4d

I can't believe that I am finally nearing the end of  this pregnancy. After the way things started out I never thought I would get here, but here I am. And, I am ready to meet this little guy. In the past couple of days I have started to get extremely uncomfortable and irritable. Not to mention that my AF levels have been all over the place this past month. They got so low last week I was sent to the hospital for an IV and told that if they didn't go up by Thursday I would be induced that next day. Thankfully they did go up because Mr. P is out of town for training right now. In fact, he's been gone for the past month and I think that has a large part to do with how uncomfortable I am. When he's here he's able to help with LC and I get a bit of a break in the evenings. Now, I get no break and that little fella has SO MUCH energy!!! I feel horrible because I am so tired (I do not remember being this tired last time) and as a result of my tiredness/laziness, LC has watched way more TV lately than I would care to admit to anyone. I really pray that after this baby comes, and I get used to having two little one (8 weeks PP I hope) that I get some of my energy back. I miss rolling on the floor and playing with toy cars with my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment