Monday, July 11, 2011

Nothing is finer than family in Carolina!

This past weekend Mr. P and I drove 6 hours each way to Charleston, SC for my family reunion. It was really nice to see and meet so many of my family members. As a kid I didn't grow up near any of my family so I always feel like I have missed out on so much. Being in SC was great I got the chance to meet up with one of my old HS friends who I hadn't seen in a while. She has been re-married since I had last seen her and she has a little boy. He is absolutely gorgeous! Mr. P fell in love with him and is now even more excited about having a child. We are technically on a break cycle right now, but we are still TTC naturally and keeping our fingers crossed.

As far as my weight loss, I'm not doing something right! I haven't lost any weight and appear to have actually gained weight. I really think I'm going to have to crack down on watching what I'm eating and upping my workouts to at least an hour. I think I've been using my Achilles Tendon recovery as an excuse for holding back, but in reality it's been doing and feeling really well. So, I will try to amp things up this week and see where I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment