Thursday, October 14, 2010

In Sickness and in Health

I have to say that I think this is one part of our vows that I think Mr. P is hating right now, because I am in a way sick. No, I'm not terminal nor do I have any type of disease I am just not healthy and am having to depend on Mr. P for a lot of things right now.
Two Sundays ago while I was playing volleyball with my adult league team, I tore my achilles tendon. Since then I have had to depend on Mr. P to do a lot for me. Well, more than a lot, damn near everything. I have been confined to my bed and am really only supposed to get up if I have to go to the bathroom. He brings me breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He runs my bath, washes my back and my hair, he helps me get dressed, and he even helps me to the bathroom. Well yesterday I had surgery to repair my torn tendon. Needless to say I was groggy, uncomfortable, and extremely bitchy. When we got home for some reason I flipped out. I really could not tell you why. I will never admit that to Mr. P he can ready the blog and see it, but I'm not going to say it to him, but we got in a nice argument about it. I felt as though he should just ignore my complaints because I'm injured. I tore my damn achilles tendon. I will be in a freaking cast for at least another week, and I will be in a walking cast/boot for two months, then I will start physical therapy for however long that takes. Damn, he could be understanding. He thinks that I need to get over myself and look at everything he has done and is doing for me. Well, maybe he's right but I'm hurt. I need sympathy and someone taking care of me, and feeling sorry for me, and dealing with my bitchyness!

No comments:

Post a Comment