Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I was nursing LC last night and I just can’t believe how much he has grown and what a beautiful person he is turning into. As I nursed him I just thought about how much I love him and how much he has changed me and my life for the better. That little man has really rocked my world in the best way possible. I am so thankful for every minute I have with him, I am so blessed to be his mother, and I cherish our nursing sessions so much. I am going to miss this so much. When I first had him I never felt that instant “bond” that they say you get from nursing. I don’t feel that I felt bonded to him through nursing until he was like 10 months old. Now every morning and every night it is like our special time of the day to just hang out and relax. After his bath he will walk over to the chair and start to try to climb into it like he is getting himself ready for his little night cap. He melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment