Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Been A While

So I know that it's been awhile since I've posted, but I'm going to try to do a lot better. So things have actually been going pretty well for us. Mr. P just started active duty and is working full time out of the house for the first time in almost 9 months! The pregnancy is going good so far and work for me has been as good as it can be.
I think the biggest adjustment for us lately has been Mr. P starting active duty. He sorta had a transition period in September because although he was still in the National Guard at that point, he did 21 days of annual training during that period. Then he came home for two weeks, and then he started AD. I couldn't be more thrilled that he finally started and I know he feels the same way however I'm sure that our reasons are different.
I love the fact that he is up every morning before I am. For the past year and a half I have gotten up to get ready for work at o' dark thirty while and he was all nice and comfy in bed

*we just had our first trick-or-treaters for the night! They were so cute!! However I never thought of peanut allergies as one little girl told her brother he couldn't have any because they all had peanuts! UGH!!

Now, Mr. P is up at least a half hour before I am. I love it!! I don't mind getting up early, unless someone  else is still sleeping! Mr. P is just finally glad to be putting his degree to work!

The pregnancy has been going a lot better. I had a lot of bleeding between weeks 6-10. In fact it started at 6 weeks, I bleed for two days, then it went away for two weeks. At 8 weeks same thing. At 10 weeks same thing. 10 weeks was the first time that it was actually bright red blood, but that didn't ease my mind any. Then, the day the bleeding stopped, my morning sickness kicked in. I was sick for 3 weeks straight. I felt like shit all day, and would finally puke at night. This also happened to be the 3 weeks that Mr. P was at annual training 4 hours away. It was not fun to feel so crappy all by myself. Oh well, I survived.

Work for me has been what it can be. It has been very busy lately and I'm doing the best that I can. Well I know this was a pretty boring post, but it's been a while so forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment