Friday, September 20, 2013

22 DPO

Dr. S just called. My 4th and final beta came in at 2031, up from 788 on Tuesday (19 DPO) with a DT of 52.71 hours.  I don’t know how I feel about this. Honestly, I don’t feel great considering that Dr. S said that he would have liked to have seen my numbers at around 2300. Now he wants me to come in for an U/S on Monday. If anyone actually reads my blog and can spare any T&Ps for my U/S and for this little bean to continue to grow I would appreciate it.
LCs pictures didn’t go so well yesterday. In fact, I am really pissed that I paid almost as much for these pictures (the entire series) as some people do for their wedding pictures, and none of these sessions have gone well. LC NEVER wants to smile and has NEVER cooperated. His newborn session went fine until the end when he just decided he was done. The only shot I really wanted, one of our rings on his little feet, we never got. At this 3 month session he just wouldn’t smile. He would just have blank stares on his face the whole time. At 6 & 9 months, he wouldn’t sit by himself. He would only smile if me or Mr. P was holding him, and he would only smile at us, never the camera.
My biggest fear going into yesterday was that he wasn’t going to want to sit and take any picture because he would just want to play. And that’s exactly what happened.  I think we got like three shots of him sitting and smiling. At one point I really just wanted to ask her to start shooting more lifestyle poses than posed photos, but I honestly just got to a point where I didn’t care and just wanted to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment